Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My Ipad

You looks like a patient teacher
who always helps me out of trouble.
like a profound dictionary
that immediately offers me various knowledge.
like an omnipotent doctor,
who cures my illness.
like an electronic Bible, like a multi-functional map,
like a magic world,
like a intimate friend
always accompanying me everywhere,
even in the bathroom.
like a convenient correspondent
so I could always know what my friends are doing,
like an automatic diary
recording every part of my life
like a time traveler
telling me the long history of the world
like a forecaster
leading me to the new scientific technological epoch.
You also sounds like a diligent worker,
who consistently serves me in the whole day,
and expect for the new electric power
to give you enough energy.
like a weak plant,
that can't live without wifi
like a respectful senior,
knowing many things in our lives,
like a naughty kid
often playing games and watching movies with me,
like my second world,
though it looks pretty small.








2 comments:

  1. A very good controversial poem about the electronics. I really liked the last part, "like my second world, though it looks pretty small" like most people feel about their devices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the poem, we can know that Ipad is a friend of you and it really helps you a lot. "like a forecaster leading me to the new scientific technological world " is a great expression which shows this point.

    ReplyDelete